Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Living away from the Cincinnati Area
I've never had a single comment from anyone around here when I wear shirts/hats. I could understand when I went out after the Bengals beat the Broncos that people weren't excited, but I expected maybe SOME comment after we beat the Chiefs or from the win last weekend. Nothing. I'm sure it would be different if I was out at an establishment watching the game, but just being out and about on game day or the day after in gear and most people here seem pretty in their world. Maybe I should spend a little more time in Wyoming with the Logan fans and they'll care.

I do have a client who lives in VA and is a Ravens fan and we talked a little trash through the season and our head-to-head games, but he was pretty happy for the Bengals at the end of the year finally getting out of the drought and having some fun. This Bengals team is likeable. Very likeable. Not just an underdog story, but the players are having fun, there's no diva/selfish attitudes. If you didn't have a horse in the race at this point, I'd think it would be hard not to root for the Bengals, and that's about the reaction I get from my casual sports fan colleagues around the country.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Living away from the Cincinnati Area - MileHighGrowler - 01-20-2022, 01:39 PM