Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Know We Still Have Business to Take Care of This Season BUT...
(01-20-2022, 11:03 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I mean, seriously, this. Being an NFL analyst has got to be the #1 job where you can be lazy, unprepared and not up to date, and keep your job. They had one of the top rules guys on the Sirius show The Blitz with Bruce Murray and Rich Gannon, and they were talking about the whistle play. The guest (I don't remember his name, but it was a rules guy) said the play should have been cancelled because the whistle blew before Burrow threw the ball. While it sucks this guy went on the air and proved to everybody he hadn't even seen the play obviously, neither host called him on it. So anyone that did not watch that game now thinks the whistle was before the pass. It's maddening. 

Pathetic man, would be my dream job to be an NFL analyst and I damn sure would do a better job than a lot of these 
guys and gals as it would be my job. Something I take pride in. These people don't have this at all it seems. Just make
stuff up and live in the past when Mike Daniels was on the Packers in his prime. About half a dozen years ago.

Also, why would anyone want the refs to influence games and take away a clear TD?

The only answer is clear bias against the team scoring the TD...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Know We Still Have Business to Take Care of This Season BUT... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-20-2022, 05:14 PM