Poll: If they Beat the Titans , Who Do You Think the Bengals Would Stand the Best Chance of Beating?
This poll is closed.
Chiefs
37.50%
6 37.50%
Bills
62.50%
10 62.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If We Win On Saturday... Who Do We Want Next?
(01-20-2022, 08:20 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'd prefer the Bills for three reasons:

1. First, in terms of the game, I think the Bills are a little more hot and cold than the Chiefs are. Since their early game slump, the Chiefs have been consistently good. The Bills have been up and down, much like us, throughout the season. They go as their QB goes. He's their top running threat and their entire passing offense. He's had a 3 interception game as recently as this month against the Falcons, followed it up with a 53% completion percentage game against the Jets and then he had the 5 TD game against the Patriots. The best case scenario would be they run super hot to beat the Chiefs and then run cold to lose to the Bengals.

2. Second, I really don't want a third consecutive year of the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. The sooner they are beat, the better.

3. Third, I love the Bills. Not only are they a small market team like us, but they're a chronically downtrodden team with a dedicated fan base with a passion for their team. The whole Andy Dalton thing was incredible and I gained so much respect for that fan base. They have continued doing things like that too, sometimes to comical effect. They donated over $20,000 to a visually impaired charity just to tell refs that they're blind. Love those fans.

Completely agree about loving the Bills, they are my second favorite team and have been since Dalton and Boyd got them
into the Playoffs when we beat the Ravens that time. That is definitely the good part of New York, great fans they deserve a
SB almost as much as us. Ninja
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If We Win On Saturday... Who Do We Want Next? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-20-2022, 08:36 PM