Poll: If they Beat the Titans , Who Do You Think the Bengals Would Stand the Best Chance of Beating?
This poll is closed.
Chiefs
37.50%
6 37.50%
Bills
62.50%
10 62.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If We Win On Saturday... Who Do We Want Next?
(01-20-2022, 07:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not sure it really matters a ton. Either way you're going to have to play a great QB with a good defense.

I guess not Buffalo because it could be like -30 degrees?

Other than that, I think it'll just be a tough game that the Bengals would have to play a complete game to beat either.

Both teams have explosive offenses and good defenses. I'd probably rather see them play in KC because we've seen how well Allen plays in zero degree temps but we have no idea how Burrow would play. 

It's supposed to be in the mid 40s during the day and low 30s at night in KC next week and mid 30s in Buffalo with lows in the low 30s but it's Buffalo, so you'd almost have to expect snow and possible colder temps. 

Playing KC a second time doesn't bother me because it's not like the Bengals won on a fluke. They beat them straight up the entire 2nd half so they should go in there with a lot of confidence.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If We Win On Saturday... Who Do We Want Next? - rfaulk34 - 01-21-2022, 12:29 AM