Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites?
(01-21-2022, 02:23 AM)basballguy Wrote: Science is meant to be challenged and is forever evolving.  "Listen to science" is a retort of the uninformed (i use this word as it's the most polite).  

*The FDA once said Vioxx was ok in 1999 and had was removed from circulation just 5 years later because of how dangerous it was
*We've all heard about how doctors promoted smoking a long time ago
*Dentists now even say they were wrong about flossing

I'm sure there are hundreds of examples....remember when we were supposed to breath into an unresponsive persons mouth during CPR?  "Science" evolves. 

Blindly following rules because "science" told you to is unwise.  You should not knock people for questioning motives and effectiveness of vaccines when many have been misinformed for a hundred years by these same doctors.   

I support people questioning science.  What I find bitterly amusing are people who smugly question science on one specific aspect while trusting Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson. 

It's rather self serving.  Like me suddenly caring about the treatment of impoverished Africans only when I'm at a jewelry store trying convince my fiance it isn't the price of the diamond that is the problem. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites? - Nately120 - 01-21-2022, 08:26 AM