Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites?
(01-21-2022, 12:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I've lived and worked in Pittsburgh, NYC, and Chicago...during the Trump and post-Trump era I've been living in rural PA and let me tell you, the white evangelical country folk have gone in big on the Q stuff.  The lizard people thing is a bit much, but the idea that doctors are killing people, the election was rigged, covid tests are administered in order to GIVE you covid, Sandy Hook was a hoax and the families were paid off to pretend their kids are dead, and that the huge ship that got caught in the canal was full of tens of thousands of sex trafficked kids are all pretty common in these parts.

I tells ya, we ain't a smart group.  But yea, people say one thing, but the truth is in their action.  I know covid deniers who got covid and they didn't tell the ambulance to take them to Mar A Lago or Tucker Carlson's house, that's for damn sure.

You must be in one crazy ass section of PA. I'm firmly planted in rural, evangelical, country folk & have never once heard anything as crazy as that shit. There are people who think the election was rigged but Q stuff (whatever that even means), infectious covid shots, Sandy Hook hoax & ships full of sex trafficked kids aren't issues in any minds that I've been in contact with. At least that I've heard of.

What kind of people are you running with?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites? - masonbengals fan - 01-21-2022, 01:51 PM