Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites?
(01-21-2022, 01:51 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  You must be in one crazy ass section of PA. I'm firmly planted in rural, evangelical, country folk & have never once heard anything as crazy as that shit. There are people who think the election was rigged but Q stuff (whatever that even means), infectious covid shots, Sandy Hook hoax & ships full of sex trafficked kids aren't issues in any minds that I've been in contact with. At least that I've heard of.

What kind of people are you running with?

I wouldn't say I'm running with these people, but the evangelical sect is getting more and more Q adjacent, as they call it.  Thinking the election is rigged is just another step into the realm of believing crazy stuff that is being covered up.  I wouldn't say I'm surrounded by these people, but I know more than 0 folks who are waiting for Mike Lindell to get Trump back in office and I know people who were watching the inauguration to see Biden get arrested, etc.

My wife gets messages from her mom and sister to go out and buy a bunch of food because the pope just got arrested and he's going to be executed and the power is going to go out for 10 days and so on and so forth.  A week goes by and it's "Tell Nate to not get the booster, because it killed Betty White" and so on and so forth.  What will be next?  I can't help but wait with baited breath.

Maybe people don't share a lot of this stuff with you because you fit their idea of what someone who "already knows the truth" looks like or believes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites? - Nately120 - 01-21-2022, 02:01 PM