Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Leave us Singing the "Lewis Billups Lament" in Nashville
Folks,  I truly believe this game may come down to a crucial turnover opportunity and the team that takes advantage of that one opportunity may come out the winner.

I believe that Ryan Tannehill will give the Bengals that opportunity. His history shows that he will give you that chance. There will be that one ball or two that is there for the picking. And that one opportunity may swing the game in our favor if it is taken advantage of.

Mention the name "Lewis Billups" and what is the first thing you think of?  The dropped INT in the end zone of a Montana pass that cost the Bengals a superbowl.  We would have been Superbowl XXIII champs had Lewis not dropped that easy pick opportunity.

Sometimes there's that one play that determines whether you move on to the next round or whether you're shutting it down for the season. I really believe that Tannehill will deliver us that one big opportunity to pick off a ball and help send us to the AFC championship. The question is, will we take advantage of that opportunity?

We have seen time and time and time again this season where our guys have dropped huge potential INT's that would have been pick 6's or would have sealed a win for us. This is a game where we will get that chance again but we simply cannot drop the ball.

Agree or disagree???

https://youtu.be/GJFOBI1cZaM
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Don't Leave us Singing the "Lewis Billups Lament" in Nashville - Science Friction - 01-21-2022, 02:41 PM