Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites?
(01-21-2022, 01:51 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  You must be in one crazy ass section of PA. I'm firmly planted in rural, evangelical, country folk & have never once heard anything as crazy as that shit. There are people who think the election was rigged but Q stuff (whatever that even means), infectious covid shots, Sandy Hook hoax & ships full of sex trafficked kids aren't issues in any minds that I've been in contact with. At least that I've heard of.

What kind of people are you running with?

As someone who is originally from parts similar to Nate's, and this is also something Dino can attest to as I am from his neck of the woods (only a little more in the mountains), he is not exaggerating. My family and friends of my family are ate up with this shit. When I was dealing with my uncle's estate I would have to deal with them stopping by and chatting about these things. They would always be talking about these conspiracy theories that come from Q, InfoWars, or goodness knows where else.

I don't hear as much of it where I am currently, but I have heard it. I oversee BSA units in this area and some of these folks I have talked to are also ate up with it. Because I'm a fat, white, bearded guy with a gun I come across as being one of them. So I just keep my mouth shut and try to move the conversation into something we can be more cordial on.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites? - Belsnickel - 01-21-2022, 05:02 PM