Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites?
(01-21-2022, 07:51 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Agree 100%.

Did I compare them?

As worded it certainly appears so.

Quote:My point was he has no problem forcing the lady to have a child she doesn't want who in turn will be forced to get vaccines that are already required. Where is the choice and freedom in that?

See, here you're actually degrading your own position.  Brad's issue is with Covid vaccine mandates.  All the other vaccines I mentioned are not mandated, despite the diseases they inoculate one against being, largely, more dangerous than Covid.  While you certainly need them to attend public school, they are absolutely not mandated.  These vaccination are not "forced", as you put it, at all.  Also, they are far older vaccines that have been thoroughly vetted.  While I am certainly no vaccine conspiracist (I have been vaccinated against Covid myself as has all of my family) there is certainly a distinction between these long since proven vaccines and the Covid vaccines, which, by dint of time elapsed if nothing else, cannot have been fully vetted for long term side effects or other issues.  The FDA is certainly not infallible and one need look no further than thalidomide for an example of this.  In any event, my point stands, the Covid vaccine is more on par with the flu shot than these other vaccines, which makes the mandate for them even more odd for those inclined to be skeptical.

So, and I apologize if I'm misstating anyone's position, Brad's issue is with the mandate and the reasons behind it, not the vaccine.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-21-2022, 08:46 PM