Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites?
(01-21-2022, 08:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: As worded it certainly appears so.

See, here you're actually degrading your own position.  Brad's issue is with Covid vaccine mandates.  All the other vaccines I mentioned are not mandated, despite the diseases they inoculate one against being, largely, more dangerous than Covid.  While you certainly need them to attend public school, they are absolutely not mandated.  These vaccination are not "forced", as you put it, at all.  Also, they are far older vaccines that have been thoroughly vetted.  While I am certainly no vaccine conspiracist (I have been vaccinated against Covid myself as has all of my family) there is certainly a distinction between these long since proven vaccines and the Covid vaccines, which, by dint of time elapsed if nothing else, cannot have been fully vetted for long term side effects or other issues.  The FDA is certainly not infallible and one need look no further than thalidomide for an example of this.  In any event, my point stands, the Covid vaccine is more on par with the flu shot than these other vaccines, which makes the mandate for them even more odd for those inclined to be skeptical.

So, and I apologize if I'm misstating anyone's position, Brad's issue is with the mandate and the reasons behind it, not the vaccine.

Depending on the state. They can be required. It isn't "need" it is required to exercise the basic right that is education. For example https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/school/pdf/6-14-2021-2022-Minimum-Requirement-K-12.pdf
Home schooling is considered private school in Texas.
If you want your kid to be educated. They are required to get immunized in the liberal wasteland of Texas.

Some guy named George Washington required an inoculation against smallpox back when he was in charge. Possibly one of the many reasons we are where we are right now (USA). Wonder what was scientifically vetted better, the method George Washington forced on people back then or the vaccines going around now?

How do you think a "long since proven vaccine" gets started?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites? - NATI BENGALS - 01-21-2022, 09:37 PM