Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites?
(01-21-2022, 09:37 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Depending on the state. They can be required. It isn't "need" it is required to exercise the basic right that is education. For example https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/school/pdf/6-14-2021-2022-Minimum-Requirement-K-12.pdf
Home schooling is considered private school in Texas.
If you want your kid to be educated. They are required to get immunized in the liberal wasteland of Texas.

Some guy named George Washington required an inoculation against smallpox back when he was in charge. Possibly one of the many reasons we are where we are right now (USA). Wonder what was scientifically vetted better, the method George Washington forced on people back then or the vaccines going around now?

How do you think a "long since proven vaccine" gets started?

You didn't refute a point I made.  You're also arguing with a person who thinks everyone should get vaccinated.  I just understand why some people are reticent and how this vaccine is not on par with those for the other viruses I have previously mentioned.   Seriously, it's like it's black or white with almost everyone, no counter argument can even be countenanced. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-22-2022, 04:22 AM