Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think we just ended Tannehill's career
(01-22-2022, 11:40 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Nah I didn’t pay too much attention to the end of the year, but the Jets are pretty awful I don’t necessarily put the low rankings of Wilson and Lawrence on their talent just they definitely did not have a lot to work with. But Wilson was awful before that. Albeit Wentz and Winston could possibly be worse but they’ve been pretty average middle of the road their entire careers. Rookies just need more games under their belts to iMprove their perception. Tannenhill’s a good QB but it does seem to be that he cannot do a thing in the playoffs

Sorry if that came off as critical. That wasn't my intention . . . I just had some free time the last few weeks of the season and watched a lot of games. I was just alerting other Bengals fans . . . don't sleep on Zach Wilson. He was a different QB after he came back from his mid season injury. The Jets were one of several bad teams that were improving the last bit of the season and Wilson's play was a very big part of that.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think we just ended Tannehill's career - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 01-22-2022, 11:49 PM