Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compromised OL Off season plan
(01-10-2022, 04:49 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I think an important question is...why we gotta compromise? lol

(Did you mean Comprised?)

I really hope they get rid of Prince though.
He a terrible pass blocker.

I'm glad you asked, I see it as the FO needing to compromise their historical values a little more.  I said they're notorious for putting too much hope/stock into their own prospects, but they did sign Rieff and threw money at a historically bad defense the last 2 years. 

So, I'll give them that they'll probably let the young guys battle that aren't good enough yet to solidify the RG spot. We NEED to have proven talent at the other spots.  That includes keeping Spain and hopefully an upgrade at either C or RT (as a few of you have mentioned).  I doubt they do both, just being realistic. 

So more guys may want to come to Cincy.  If there is a solid aging vet at RG sign the man and let your kids you favor have a shot to win.  We have never been here, we may get solid vet depth for a brutal 1st place 17 game 5th covid variation season.  I think the line will improve, but the "spend 30M and two high pick" plans we will hear won't happen.  We have to compromise.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Compromised OL Off season plan - phil413 - 12-31-2021, 12:14 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - phil413 - 01-22-2022, 11:53 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - Au165 - 01-12-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - J24 - 02-16-2022, 01:17 AM