Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites?
(01-23-2022, 01:50 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I have to say, this thread, and some PM's I've received because of it, have been very eye opening.  You can't even make a demonstrably true statement without being attacked.    In the last five to six weeks I've had five of my officers, all vaccinated, test positive for symptomatic Covid.  I've had two who tested positive and were asymptomatic, both fully vaccinated as well.  Yes, if you are vaccinated you are far less likely to spread Covid or display the worst symptoms of it if you do catch it.  But it is objectively true to point out that the Covid vaccine is much more akin to a flu shot than the Polio vaccine.

Pointing any of this out does not make someone anti-vax, a QAnon person or a religious nut.  Seriously, some of you guys are just as bad as the rabid anti-vaxers.

Pollio vaccine is many years old, this one is brand new, it's like adapting in real time to a life form who adapts itself in real time too.

It might last 40 years to reach a world immunity, nobody knows.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites? - Arturo Bandini - 01-23-2022, 04:41 PM