Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites?
(01-23-2022, 01:50 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I have to say, this thread, and some PM's I've received because of it, have been very eye opening. You can't even make a demonstrably true statement without being attacked. In the last five to six weeks I've had five of my officers, all vaccinated, test positive for symptomatic Covid. I've had two who tested positive and were asymptomatic, both fully vaccinated as well. Yes, if you are vaccinated you are far less likely to spread Covid or display the worst symptoms of it if you do catch it. But it is objectively true to point out that the Covid vaccine is much more akin to a flu shot than the Polio vaccine.

Pointing any of this out does not make someone anti-vax, a QAnon person or a religious nut. Seriously, some of you guys are just as bad as the rabid anti-vaxers.

For my part, I still disagree with your position, I just didn't feel like arguing it further. But were you really getting people that riled up?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vaccine Mandates: Biden & Dems Hypocrites? - Belsnickel - 01-23-2022, 04:59 PM