Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lou Interviewing for NYG HC Position
(01-23-2022, 10:50 PM)pally Wrote: Zimmer's teams and players are undisciplined and his locker room, at least publically, was chaotic.  No way would Zac bring that onboard regardless of how potentially good it could be 

This is just krap rt here.  How you figure?  Cuz Vontaze and Pac Man got disgusted with an obvious screw job by the refs in 15, immediately following the heart break of that doosh rocket Jeremy Hill fumbling away a playoff win.

It was Zimmer's defenses even more than AJ that found a way to carry Andy "oh gosh darn it, we lost in the playoffs again" Dalton to the post season 5 years in a row.

As a HC, he got a medium talent Vikings team to an NFC championship game.

But yea, we're the friggin patriots now right?  We just re-hire Josh McDaniels and everything is fine right?

Hell no.  I say bring in Zimmer, or someone like him, if need be ofc, cuz i'm totally loving Anarumo right now lol.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lou Interviewing for NYG HC Position - Savagehenry54 - 01-23-2022, 11:15 PM