Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tecmo Super Bowl Predicts AFC Title Game
(01-24-2022, 02:15 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: While I approve of this message, how does PMII get held to 37%? Even in fantasy land of video games, that number seems absurdly low.

Our coverage was incredible. We also sacked him several times.

(01-24-2022, 02:37 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I would feel like such a fool to spend that kind of money on super bowl tickets. I’d have to be a multi millionaire to even consider it. Spending money on game tickets for a regular game would feel like a waste of money. The view is so good from the tv that I don’t see the point. Glad to see the stands full in Cincy tho as the crowd definitely plays a part.

How does this techmo simulation work? Does it use the current rosters and who decides how to rate the players? I was thinking it’s an outdated game with rosters that aren’t updated.

I predict a close one that comes down to the wire. I’m sticking with my preseason prediction of the rams from the nfc as well, but would rather play the 9ers.

A site called TecmoBowl.org updates the rosters every year. They've been doing it for years. They're programmers and huge football fans.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tecmo Super Bowl Predicts AFC Title Game - Shake n Blake - 01-24-2022, 02:58 AM