Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Defense and Special Teams are playing Championship Ball
How about these guys flying down the field on punts and kick-offs nailing these other teams in great open field tackles ?

How about this Defense. That Chiefs game, the Defense was great in the 2nd Half. Really, the Defense was huge in sweeping both Ravens and Steelers and getting to Play-Offs and beating Raiders and Titans. They get Fumbles and Interceptions and make Big 3rd and 4th down Stops. Didn't they stop the Chiefs on a big 4th down, I think they did. That turnover to beat Titans was Huge.

How about McPherson and Huber ? Huge reasons why Bengals in Championship.

There are a lot of players on this team playing at Championship Level.

I could add in the blocking of that receiver Stanly Morgan. Players like that we don't mention much. Guys flying down the field on Special Teams. All playing at Championship Level. This is not just a couple good players or the team would have only won 4 games again. This is like 1981 and 1988 where EVERYBODY is doing there jobs from water boy on up. I can't even begin to list all the names of players of Defense and Special Teams who are flat out getting it done and a big reason why Bengals are where they are.

Add on : Before somebody asks why I left out Offense. I like Bengals Offense. I'm just saying there is much more to this team than all the offensive weapons.

GO BENGALS.....I'M SO PROUD OF THIS TEAM

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Defense and Special Teams are playing Championship Ball - kevin - 01-24-2022, 10:59 AM