Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lou Interviewing for NYG HC Position
(01-24-2022, 12:14 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: No way man!  Lol...as an average fan im qualified to talk about Zimmer as though him being an actual successful coach in thus league is nothing compared to expertise i possess.

I already know Zimmer is a bad fit for our personnel cuz I thought about it between bong rips so his actual real life success pales in comparison to my knowledge yo!!

Wow.  Nice to have you back now that the sun is shining again and you got a wild hair.  Don't recall you being this big of a loudmouth before, but we all change.  You're knowledge is that you like Zimmer and you're mad that someone doesn't think he'd be a fit.  My counterpoint made an actual point.  You're only point is "nuh uh, I like him".

I get that you like the guy, but the point is valid.  Different players thrive in different systems.  This is not really a controversial statement.  Unless you want to get emotional about a bygone coach that you're n love with.  Keep flaunting you're ignorance now that you're comfortable posting here again.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lou Interviewing for NYG HC Position - samhain - 01-24-2022, 01:29 PM