Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Quentin Spain wants to come back to Cincinnati
(01-22-2022, 04:31 PM)Synric Wrote: I would much rather have Bates back who is a proven veteran single high safety that plays at a high level.

To me upgrade poor spots lock up the young veterans. Rather use that 1st to get a Offensive Tackle or Corner (possibly a center). Instead of using that 1st the make a lateral move at best.

Disagree 100%. I love Bates so don’t get me wrong but banking on the draft for the offensive line solution is not a gamble I want to take. The bengals can’t hit on a offensive lineman in the draft to save their lives. They need to sign proven free agent talent and make moves trades for proven talent to solve the oline. Now if we can bring in a guy like Brian Allen and trade for a guy like Becton or sign Moses as well and we can still get Bates then by all means but I will much rather take a first round rookie to solve the safety position(which is no where near as valuable at offensive lineman) and spend the money necessary to solve the neglected offensive line. This team cannot go into the draft again with the intentions of using that to solve the oline.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quentin Spain wants to come back to Cincinnati - JoyrideJoe15 - 01-24-2022, 07:34 PM