Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those looking to buy tickets
(01-24-2022, 07:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah, I agree. It's pretty ticky tack BS. I doubt we will see the presence of Bengal fans quite like we had at Nashville. However, it's a strong possability that bandwagoners within a 400 mile radius make it along with the normal fanbase that have the resources to get there. People think Pittsburgh fans travel but a lot of that is just fans closer to the cities they play in IMO. I know it's hard to believe or fathom that we have a large fanbase outside the area, but it is Joey B and people seem to be jumping on the wagon in droves. 

Locally the Steeler fans probably do travel well but the main thing for them is they are a big bandwagon team. A ton of people in So Cal are Steelers fans. You also see a lot of Cowboys fans and even the Packers are more popular now out here. Bunch of bandwagoners who have no idea who Bubby Brister or Lynn Dickey are.

At the end of the year when the Rams played the 49ers they had to go to a silent count at home because they were so many 49ers fans at SoFi. They are trying to avoid that embarrassment being seen by the whole country. They should have never moved any teams back to LA…
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
For those looking to buy tickets - pally - 01-24-2022, 03:11 PM
RE: For those looking to buy tickets - Clark W Griswold - 01-24-2022, 08:23 PM