Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Officiating Crew for Chiefs Game
(01-24-2022, 11:40 PM)Nepa Wrote: Except look at the last time these two teams played. The  Chiefs' DBs could not keep up with the Bengals' wide receivers, so they repeatedly grabbed. And if this crew was calling the last game, they also probably would have not called the obvious hold of Boyd in the end zone and the Bengals would have turned over the ball on downs instead of running out the clock and getting the winning field goal. 

I commented after the Chiefs' game that the main strategy of the Chiefs' DBs was to hold the WRs.

It is and it’s known league wide. Then they cry when they get called on it. I’ve seen fan bases complain about phantom penalties or missed calls, but I’ve never seen people whine like that because their team was called for legitimate penalties. They were pissed that they weren’t allowed to cheat. I guess if you get away with it enough, it seems unfair when it’s called?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Officiating Crew for Chiefs Game - michaelsean - 01-24-2022, 11:49 PM