Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB"
(01-25-2022, 10:04 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Trump was a fake populist. He ran on a populist message that he couldn't deliver on but that resonated with voters because of a feeling of socioeconomic disparity and disenfranchisement. These are real concerns and they are causing problems all throughout America which is what pushes the emotional vote. However, Trump didn't have any real solutions. He didn't actually understand the issues at hand and truly didn't care about them. All he cared about was getting into power. This was highly evident from the start but because of the emotional driven faux populist campaigning, he rode into victory.

As to your last statement: seriously? Can you point to any objective metrics that would confirm this? Anything evidence based that doesn't come from a partisan think tank or "news" source would be good. Not to mention that we just passed one year of Biden in office with a Congress in which he can get nothing done. He was handed an economic downturn during a pandemic that had been fumbled so poorly we are the literal laughing stock of other developed nations when it comes to how we handled it. I'm not saying Biden is doing great or even that he is doing well, but your statement that things were a hell of a lot better under Trump than they are now is entirely based on your emotions regarding the issue and not at all based on actual evidence.

Don't worry, though, you're in the majority when it comes to approaching these topics with emotion. It's why for so long politics was a taboo topic in polite company. Most people get emotional about it rather than logical.

Better yet, why don't you explain to us why this country is better off than we were a year ago. Of course as you described, without referring to a liberal partisan think tank. 

Because from where I'm standing me & my family are not better off. 

But according to you maybe we really are & we are just too dam dumb to realize it.

The Biden gaff from yesterday only confirms what anybody paying attention for the last 40 years already knew. He's just another lying, crooked scumbag politician. He just hides it better than others with the coordinated help of the MSM and his cronies. But rest assured it slips out from time to time.

He will go down as one of the worst presidents ever.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB" - masonbengals fan - 01-25-2022, 11:45 AM