Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB"
(01-25-2022, 11:15 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: It's based on scapegoating not emotions. My 2 cents.

Where the blame tended to be placed was indeed scapegoating. However, the campaign was rooted in an appeal to emotion as most campaigns are. Scapegoating was but a tool in their emotional appeals.

(01-25-2022, 11:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Mars Co. can exploit all the child slave labor it wants to make this candy, but when the CGI candy woman's footwear stops giving me a boner, they've gone too far.

Also, am I getting my fanfic mixed up with real life or weren't the female M&M ladies in a lesbian relationship a while back?

It is funny how much they've put out other stuff to try to be like "look over here! Not at our child slave labor lawsuit!"

And I have no idea. I don't pay a ton of attention to stuff like that.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB" - Belsnickel - 01-25-2022, 11:50 AM