Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost in the shuffle....Zac Taylor is also making history
(01-25-2022, 01:16 PM)Wyche Wrote: For sure! I'm glad the FO had a little patience with him, it seems to have paid off. You'd think teams would have a little more when you look at Walsh and Johnson on that list. 

It's tough to turn a team around in 2yrs. At least 3 years is needed to truly get a look at the teams direction, which is why I'm baffled by some of the coach firings. Although, I will say 16yrs is too much. Mike Brown doesn't like change it appears so hard to tell if it was his patience or complacency which worked in favor of the organization.

(01-25-2022, 01:21 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: The Browns method of hiring new coaches every 1-2 years for decades is just way too exciting! If teams had more patience there’d probably be a few more names on that list. Everyone just wants instant success without having to work for it though. It takes 3-4 years to remake a roster, draft good talent, etc.

Don't forget the QB's. Browns have zero patience, which is why they will always be at the bottom and when not, have short lived success.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost in the shuffle....Zac Taylor is also making history - HarleyDog - 01-25-2022, 08:19 PM