Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Would a Win in the AFC Championship Game Be the Biggest in Franchise History?
(01-26-2022, 04:44 AM)Science Friction Wrote: We won AFC titles decades ago against the Bills and in the Freezer Bowl against the Chargers. However, both of those were at home and those were toss ups. This season most were expecting us to win only six or seven games, yet here we are playing for all the marbles against the team that has made a habit of Superbowl appearences.

Would a win Sunday be the biggest win in team history?

To me, it's dependent on who the opponent is. As you said, the previous 2 games were basically toss ups. This one is not. Most people expect the Chiefs to win. Sure, I've seen there are more picking us than I would've thought, but based on a lot of the talking heads, the discussion is how the Bengals COULD beat the Chiefs but there is rarely discussion on how the Chiefs COULD beat the Bengals. 

So, with that said, I'd argue this could be the biggest win in team history. Well, until we beat the 49ers 2 weeks later. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would a Win in the AFC Championship Game Be the Biggest in Franchise History? - PhilHos - 01-26-2022, 10:21 AM