Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ok I am sorry, I love my Bengals, but this was funny.
(01-26-2022, 01:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I never claimed you attacked Chase or Burrow. I was responding to Murdock (who’s head I apparently live rent free in).

Ok, granted.

But I did not post the original gif to attack the Bengals. At the time I never saw an "old crusty meme" of a grim reaper knocking on doors.
I liked the door with the Steelers logo and the blood flowing out. I absolutely wrote I hope he doesn't open the Bengals door and I wrote it big and bold for people to read before they write negative comments. Now, if I didn't write the disclaimer about "locked and bolted" the perception would be the grim reaper was going to open the door of the Bengals as well.

P.S. I am a big fan of Ghost Rider, the Punisher's logo and the Grim Reaper. Anytime I see a menacing skull I get moist. 

[Image: avatar_334.jpg?dateline=1631600840] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsyAZx3BBco0gfuCaWbtO...w&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvoAtbchZs0mdkJRpgMmX...g&usqp=CAU]
[Image: punisherheroimage.jpg?h=16a6ccf5][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxOrJc_McFTLqcwsJSUAT...Y&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx4O3G1YOhV7uaRkniaGh...E&usqp=CAU][Image: la_coka_nostra_guns.gif?width=450&height...&crop=fill]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ok I am sorry, I love my Bengals, but this was funny. - BengalYankee - 01-26-2022, 01:50 PM