Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Would a Win in the AFC Championship Game Be the Biggest in Franchise History?
(01-26-2022, 12:43 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: It would be very, very special.  But I don't think it would top the Freezer Bowl.  I woke up the morning of that game, heard the temperature, and thought there's no way they can play this game.  Then we went out and absolutely out-toughed them.  Hell, Dan Fouts still thinks it wasn't fair.

The interesting thing is that there are a quarter of a million fans who claim they were there in that 55,000 seat stadium.

I was there in spirit.. No wait..There's no way in hell I'd voluntarily stand or sit in below zero weather unless I was already falling down drunk even in spirit even if they were giving away free vagina's.. LOL Come to think about it that year i had to go out in that crap to fix my car(s)..Scraping bare fingers in below zero against hard, cold steel?  Only a mad man would do that voluntarily!  Shocked
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would a Win in the AFC Championship Game Be the Biggest in Franchise History? - grampahol - 01-26-2022, 02:08 PM