Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What was going on the last time the Bengals were in the AFC Championship
(01-26-2022, 04:50 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: To be honest I don't miss writing out checks and making sure they are mailed on time.  In fact all my bills are on auto pay now.  I don't even have to login and pay them.   I just get emails thanking me for my payments.

As for malls, it was the place to be when I was in my teens.   The last time I went to a mall was a few years ago and it was a ghost town.  It's kind of sad.   I watched a documentary recently called Jasper Mall.  It's kind of about the downfall of the shopping mall and worth watching.  
I'm a retired postal worker and for the longest time I resisted paying bills on line. I felt guilty if I didn't write out checks and mail them in because I knew how the internet was contributing to the downfall of the postal service. But over time, when I saw how easy it is to pay bills electronically, I said what the hell, I'm not going to save the PO on my own, say I caved and now pay all my bills that way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was going on the last time the Bengals were in the AFC Championship - BengalRed - 01-26-2022, 05:00 PM