Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compromised OL Off season plan
(01-26-2022, 04:06 PM)JoyrideJoe15 Wrote: I would not pay big money for a back up running back either.  however Perine needs to be handed his papers.  I think we can do alot better than Perine back there.  also to ur point  with Evans I think if healthy he can not only be our third down back but he I think has the talent to be a rotational peace in a two headed monster backfield.  Evans is special. Also I say late round like the 6th we go nab Coan if he’s still there and see what he can do behind burrow over time being groomed.  But to suggest tight end or WR(not saying you did) in the first let alone the second or even 3rd round baffles me.  This team is desperate up front on both sides especially offensive line.  How many years do we need to lead the league in sacks after our qb was just assaulted the year before.  We are also desperate on the Dline and desperate for pass rush.  Depending on what we do in FA those need to be our top priorities before even considering anything else.

I worded that poorly.  I was actually agreeing with you.  

I think Ossai brings something to the table on the outside when he returns.  I also think we have good ends in Trey and Sam.  They'll absolutely need a new DT because there's little to no chance that they can afford to bring back both Ogunjobi and Hill.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Compromised OL Off season plan - phil413 - 12-31-2021, 12:14 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - samhain - 01-26-2022, 06:28 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - Au165 - 01-12-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - J24 - 02-16-2022, 01:17 AM