Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How Many Points Will We Need to Score to Win Against KC?
(01-26-2022, 09:20 AM)Takedown Wrote: If our defense can play the way that they did the second half of our last matchup (holding them to 3 points), I'm not trying to be a homer, but it could be a long day for KC. I doubt we can replicate that again, especially in the first half.

OP: I'm gonna say at least 42 if its a shootout like a lot of people think. I just believe our defense is hungry af right now.

Yeah, I don't see it being a shootout with the way our Defense is playing. We will see, I say we need to score around 34 to win
like we did last time we beat them and hold them under 31 or right at it like last time. I know this is still a high scoring game but
it really isn't a shootout which would be like the Chiefs/Bills game where no one could stop anybody. 

Our Defense will stop them a few times unlike the Bills pretty damn sure. I think besides the 49ers our Defense has been playing 
better than anyone in the Playoffs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Many Points Will We Need to Score to Win Against KC? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-26-2022, 06:37 PM