Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1 win away from being in argument for best Bengals team ever
(01-26-2022, 11:22 AM)Takedown Wrote: It's cliché, but this team plays for each other. Watch each team celebrate their divisional round win and tell me we don't want it more. Every Bengal on this roster bleeds orange and black. Doesn't matter if its offense, defense, special teams or the coaching staff. We're young, but our guys really know how to handle success it seems (minus Eli Apple who has room to talk this season, so I'll let it slide lol).

This is my favorite team ever. I love the energy they feed off to all of us. I've never been more confident about a team than this one and I realize the team we have to face Sunday. That's what a winning culture does for a team and its fanbase. Gives you confidence. We know we have a shot against anybody.

WHO DEY!!!

Great post Takedown. This is what I see, this team plays for each other as you say and they play with mad heart till the whistle.

It is a family and it is great to be a part of it as a fan of many years. Rock On

It is just nice the future is also so bright, we aren't in win now mode even though we are. Not as much pressure as say the Rams
who have went all out giving up draft picks and paying huge salaries to multiple top tier players which they will not be able to 
sustain. Same with the Chiefs and Mahomes huge contract. Other parts of the team WILL suffer because of it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1 win away from being in argument for best Bengals team ever - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-26-2022, 07:19 PM