Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What was going on the last time the Bengals were in the AFC Championship
Mostly everyone had beepers and you'd have secret codes to communicate. Had a Radio Shack TRS-80 that you'd use a 5.25″ floppy disk to boot up the operating system then you had to use another floppy for data.

October 1988 I (26) met this chick (22) through my cousin, while doing a 4 day vacation in Miami. We got to talk a lot while hanging out. On the last night it was just us and went to movie and dinner. While dropping me off I told her my feelings and she drove me to the airport the next day. I was heading back to NJ and told her to visit me. She dropped me off on a Tuesday, bought a ticket at the airport and she flew in on a Friday. By Saturday, we decided to get married. We're going on 34 years.

Since we had family in Miami I wanted to go to the 1989 Super Bowl. However, in 1989 the Miami riot was going on just before (maybe during too) and she didn't want to go. Still think about being able to experience a Bengal's Super Bowl, because ticket prices now are ridiculous. Watched the SB on my Sony 19 inch TV.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was going on the last time the Bengals were in the AFC Championship - need2mellowout - 01-26-2022, 07:40 PM