Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1 win away from being in argument for best Bengals team ever
(01-26-2022, 11:22 AM)Takedown Wrote: It's cliché, but this team plays for each other. Watch each team celebrate their divisional round win and tell me we don't want it more. Every Bengal on this roster bleeds orange and black. Doesn't matter if its offense, defense, special teams or the coaching staff. We're young, but our guys really know how to handle success it seems (minus Eli Apple who has room to talk this season, so I'll let it slide lol).

This is my favorite team ever. I love the energy they feed off to all of us. I've never been more confident about a team than this one and I realize the team we have to face Sunday. That's what a winning culture does for a team and its fanbase. Gives you confidence. We know we have a shot against anybody.

WHO DEY!!!

To your point about the culture....Wyche had defensive players room with offensive players, and black players with white players on top of that in training camp to get the players closer to each other, and it worked. It was different times back then with training camps, but that was a brilliant move. The players from that team all acknowledge it as building chemistry across the units.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1 win away from being in argument for best Bengals team ever - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-26-2022, 08:19 PM