Poll: Where do you see the Bengals as of now?
No Worries. We're Super Bowl bound
Playoff contender, but not quite sure about Super Bowl
We'll win a playoff game
We'll make the playoffs but go 1 and done again..
Playoffs? Don't talk about Playoffs! I hope we can just win another game!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Bengals end of week 11?
(11-23-2015, 12:35 PM)jj22 Wrote: We're not missing the playoffs, but the game against Pitt will likely be for the North, and they at this time look like the more complete team with Big Ben healthy and that offense clicking (hey we couldn't stop Palmer, and his no name receivers). It's not far fetched to think we get in via the wild card. Even if that seems like a letdown after the 8-0 start. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we lost the north. The Steelers aren't that far behind us with a game against us left. They don't look like they are losing anytime soon.

I just completely disagree.  They have four games left that they could easily lose (Seattle, Bengals, Denver, Indianapolis).  I say the Bengals have two possible losses (Pittsburgh and Denver).  Right now the Bengals have a two game lead and the tie breaker.

The Cardinals are not "no name receivers" and the secondary was decimated... no Adam Jones, no Dennard in the second half, no Shawn Williams in the second half, no Reggie Nelson for extended periods in the second half.  The Cardinals are a very good team, probably the best team in the NFC.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: State of the Bengals end of week 11? - OrlandoBengal - 11-23-2015, 12:42 PM