Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Defense and Special Teams are playing Championship Ball
I'm reposting this on Thursday because I want to give another Shout Out to the Defense and Special Teams. Yes Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Uzomah, Mixon are great offensive weapons that deserve the Fans talking about them. I just want to say again that The DEFENSE and Special Teams are playing CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING BALL as they did in 1981 and 1988. When I say SPECIAL TEAMS, I'm not just talking McPherson and Huber playing Great. I'm also talking about Bengals flying down field making all these big tackles as soon as the return man catches the ball. People flying down field making blocks and tackles and Bengals one of the fewest penalties of NFL Teams.

So One Last SHOUT OUT for the Bengals DEFENSE and SPECIAL TEAMS before the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. They have been coming up big all season at AFC CHAMPIONSHIP LEVEL. OK, that one guy fumbles punts that lost the 49ers game, but he was replaced and others such as Evans have stepped in on returns. There again, fumbled punts and such are not acceptable. This team plays too good of Special Teams and Defense to accept mistakes.

We are watching some of the best Defense and Special Teams play in Bengals History, and they have been huge in these wins. The interception to get the ball back to win Titans game. Hendrickson and Hubbard teaming up for the big fumble to win against either The Chiefs or Raiders, I forget. They are making big plays each week to WIN GAMES. Some on here knock Apple, but I've seen Apple make Big Play after Big Play to Win Games. Pratt has made Big Plays to get this team to Championship. Players like the Long Snapper or guys running down field on Special Teams are playing GREAT.

How about those key stops of Henry or not letting Chiefs score in the 2nd Half. Starting and Ending Titans Game with Interceptions.

So Let Us REMEMBER this has been a TEAM EFFORT. IT's not just Burrow and Chase. Carson to Chad or Dalton to Green was good enough for One and Done. What puts Burrow to Chase over the top is that the Defense and Special Teams are playing like 1981 and 1988 Super Bowl Teams.

One Last SHOUT OUT for The DEFENSE and SPECIAL TEAMS by me going into AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Bengals don't go this far without them. AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME has been a TEAM EFFORT. not just a couple players.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Defense and Special Teams are playing Championship Ball - kevin - 01-27-2022, 10:03 AM