Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
What was going on the last time the Bengals were in the AFC Championship
(01-26-2022, 05:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: As soon as I read that in George's post, the chorus got stuck in my head LOL

That was still 5 months before I was born! lol thus, I cannot fondly comment on that time...

… but renting movies was awesome, loved when my dad would go and get something for me to watch and something for the family (or something for my parents specifically). Still remember renting "Terror in New York City," and, "Trapped in the Sky," (both Thunderbirds episodes, on VHS) in Spring 1997 from Rogers Video (Rogers is Canada's biggest telecommunications company, like if Verizon, DirecTV and old-school AOL were all in one) and being fascinated with TiNYC, as I had never seen it before and absolutely terrified of TitS, as it brought me back to the horror of the Hood, who I had nightmares of until I turned about 10 years old lol.

Also snagged some (now VERY expensive) Sega Genesis and Saturn games , when the consoles were discontinued Big Grin (and at Blockbuster too, when there was one close by).
Damn bud, I have underwear older than you!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was going on the last time the Bengals were in the AFC Championship - sandwedge - 01-27-2022, 12:25 PM