Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ok I am sorry, I love my Bengals, but this was funny.
(01-26-2022, 03:20 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I know right - how weird of me to love and support 2 of our best players who are delivering us one of the most magical seasons of my lifetime…

Speaking of attacking Chase - remember that puerile and idiotic sig you had comparing us drafting him to Mike Brown forcing himself down our throats and us thanking him for it??

Talk about a freezing cold take that aged like milk. LOL LOL LOL

I guess it’s a good thing for you they made you get rid of it fairly quickly so more people don’t remember that absolute clownery. I’d personally be too embarrassed to come back from that one.

Well, thankfully 99% of the people on this board don't take this board you know...super seriously. 

But if we want to talk embarrassed, I mean there were people crying that the team needed to lose out to get a top 2 pick for an OL after Burrow was hurt and crying endlessly that Taylor would waste Burrow's rookie contract. I feel like that's a worse look then believing that Ole Mikey boy drafted a guy based on selling jersey's and tickets and keeping his QB happy. For him, this time he tripped fell and landed on a better player then his John Ross effort.

(01-26-2022, 01:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I was responding to Murdock (who’s head I apparently live rent free in).

Again see above. I don't take an internet message board serious enough to let someone "live in my head." Sorry to disappoint. This is where I come to get away from the real world where things are important and decisions and opinions matter. It's weird to me though that for a few seasons I actually enjoyed talking to you but the moment Burrow was drafted you've been on this one man mission to belittle fellow Bengal fans who didn't worship Burrow. Anyone critical of his arm or passes or anything was attacked by you in gameday and elsewhere. Then it became anyone against Chase. Not sure what happened to you, but I hope you get it figured out because the internet shouldn't be taken as serious as you've been taking it lately.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ok I am sorry, I love my Bengals, but this was funny. - Murdock2420 - 01-28-2022, 03:21 PM