Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Anybody Superstitious Repeating At Home What's Winning ?
(01-28-2022, 12:44 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I had a dream last night that the Bengals won this week and I jumped off the couch to celebrate, spilling popcorn.  But I never eat popcorn during games (or almost ever).  Maybe I'm supposed to get popcorn for Sunday Hmm

(01-28-2022, 01:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You better be popping some damn popcorn..... Rock On

(01-28-2022, 03:56 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I got my Bengals tin filled up just now.  A friend gave it to me a few years ago and admitted he was very clear at the store that "it's for a friend" and not him.  I walked in today with it and the owner's face lit up all excited about the Bengals.  Told me it was good I had my own because he's gone through full stock in the past couple of weeks with lots of people buying them.  Also said he's got money down for the Bengals to win the SB.  So I've got my popcorn.  And support from a Cowboys fan (that's where the owner is from). 

We'll be watching.  That popcorn better get spilled.

[Image: im-watching-you-i-got-my-eye-on-you.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody Superstitious Repeating At Home What's Winning ? - Tiger Teeth - 01-28-2022, 04:09 PM