Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB"
(01-28-2022, 12:42 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: [Image: joe-biden-name-one-thing-republicans-for...C371&ssl=1]

That list!  Hilarious

Still GOP members refusing to say Biden won the election.
GOP members passing laws to make it harder to vote, while claiming a fraud that doesn't exist.
Borders are secure...just no wall that wasn't going to work and Mexico wasn't going tp pay for.
When the price of oil is high enough...we are closer to that..
Trade with who?  What has been proposed to make trade more "fair"?
I agree that the mandates from the government was over-reach.  Now let's talk about the republicans running on a campaign against Fauci and anything that suggests covid is bad.
Iran was much further from nukes before DJT blew up their agreement with them.  Biden is trying to fix that.
If "parents rights" means passing laws allowing parents to sue if they feel their child was made "uncomfortable" or banning books then I strongly disagree with the republican version of "parents rights".
What gop plan will get rid of inflation?
The military budget went up...again.
I don't think Biden has said he's in love with XI or Putin...maybe I missed it.

Essentially that list is bogus.
(01-28-2022, 04:21 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  Don't get me wrong I'm skeptical too. But at least one side says they will try to accomplish things that are closer to my beliefs.

The current bunch, not so much.

And no I don't want Trump back. He lost my support when he wasn't immediately in front of a camera telling those people to stop on Jan. 6th.

And if you believe they will actually do anything other than "say they will try" I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

But at least you're honest that you think the country is headed the wrong way because you believe the gop talking points.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB" - GMDino - 01-28-2022, 05:25 PM