Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone likes to complain out being underrated
(01-28-2022, 08:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I agree, comparing Burrow to Aikman is no backhanded compliment, it was the other things said.

We had stalled drives early against the Chiefs and were down 14-0 and came back to win and Burrow was sacked 4 times 
and their DL isn't even in the stratosphere of the Titans. I love our chances, Burrow has already played that Defense and 
once he knows the other team's D, good luck. I think Burrow has one of if not his best game of his career on Sunday and
we beat them worse than the last time as long as we don't turn the ball over.

Our Defense WILL play better than the Bills, book it.

I just hope we put Carman in the game if Adeniji still struggles, he is clearly our weak link. He will play better against the 
Chiefs than he did against the Titans that is a given but still. This is my only concern going into this game and the noise.

It WILL be loudest game Burrow has ever been in most likely unless we quiet them down early and we could actually 
start fast since we played the Chiefs Defense already.

This game (being on the road) will no doubt suck to get behind in, but there's a shared faith here for what Burrow can do even in rough circumstances.  

And yes, 100% agree the defense for Cincy will be the narrative following the game.  

The Bengals have the momentum right now behind them and are out to prove their worth to the world.  KC has been there before and is good, but this Bengals squad just looks like they want to win no matter what.  

I can't wait to hear all the narratives this offseason when Brrr brings home the long-awaited Lombardi.  Looks like ol' Mikey is finally going to have to spring for that trophy case  Smirk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone likes to complain out being underrated - MileHighGrowler - 01-28-2022, 09:01 PM