Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone likes to complain out being underrated
(01-28-2022, 07:58 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I don't think comparing Joe to Troy Aikman is a backhanded compliment. I think it's just a compliment.

I will admit that I, at the moment, am not really sold on the idea that we have a good chance of winning on Sunday. It might just be recency bias after watching that Titans game but those 9 sacks...and we're likely rolling out the same Oline for this game? I think we're gonna have stalled drives and, against Kansas City, even 1 stalled drive or, hell, 1 field goal drive that should have been a touchdown could spell the end for your chances to win. This Oline needs to be perfect for us to win and I just don't think that's going to happen.

With that said, I do like us coming in as underdogs. The pressure is on KC, not us. They're the pre-season super bowl favorites, they're at home, they have the highest paid player in the NFL. A lot of their roster is, essentially, blowing up at the end of this year. They need to win this game. We don't need to win this game. We are ahead of schedule, our core is all still on rookie deals, we have tons of cap space to improve our Oline. We're just now reaching our full strength and should be here for the next 5 to 10 years at least (knock on wood).

I'd be thrilled if we win this game, but I'm expecting us to lose. Maybe we keep it close, but I just think we're 1 year away because of this Oline.

I hope I'm wrong though :)

Are they in cap trouble or a bunch of FAs or something?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone likes to complain out being underrated - michaelsean - 01-28-2022, 10:28 PM