Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are Ya' Havin' FUN Yet ? Cincy In Championship
I hope Y'all' are having FUN, as I say it Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia style. None of us are suiting up and playing in this game, so Enjoy It. It's been a Great and Fun season. Cincinnati Ohio Fans have only had 3 seasons like this. 1981, 1988, 2021. Many of you weren't even born in 1988. Now I know many of you are Cincinnati Bengals Fans from not just near Cincinnati but around the USA and around the World. Shoot, we have British Bengal Fans and Australian Bengals Fans on here. So Y'all' have waited a LONG TIME for a Bengals Season as Fun as this one and you deserve it.

Think about it. Those big wins against Steelers and Ravens. Really a Fun and Exciting Season. Almost like an old 1960's AFL season as Bengals played the old AFL West a lot. Lost to Chargers but beat Broncos, beat Raiders twice, and hopefully will beat Chiefs twice. Bengals went 2-2 early against NFC North. Bengals hadn't really hit their stride and peaked yet, you don't want to peak in September. What a FUN month January has been. Other than benching the key starters at Cleveland which made sense, January has been ALL BIG PLAY-OFF TYPE WINS over Chiefs, Raiders, Titans.

So to all the Bengals Fans out there wherever you are. YOU DESERVE IT. Sit back and Enjoy It. Don't worry about last year or next year. For now forget seasons past and seasons future and just GO WITH THE FLOW. Enjoy this 2021-2022 Bengals Season. 28 Teams are out out of it now, Bengals one of 4 teams still playing. WHAT A SEASON.

So happy Mike Brown finally tasting some winning, and the Front Office. So Happy all you Fans finally seeing the Bengals have a great season with PLAY-OFF WINS. I'd say you waited as long as any fans in any sports for this. Old timers like me that go back to 1968 AFL Bengals in Nippert Stadium. Riverfront Stadium Bengals Fans from 1970 to around 1990. Some of you remember 1981 and 1988. Many of you don't and this is your first AFC Championship Game season. Some of you were kids in 1980's too young to remember, or kids in 1990's or 2000's or still kids now. I'm so Happy for all of you to Finally have a Season like this.

SO GO BENGALS and EVERYBODY HAVE FUN and ENJOY THIS SEASON. What a great season. GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Rock On DancingDancingDancing JoeDancingDancingDancing Rock OnWho DeyTiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Are Ya' Havin' FUN Yet ? Cincy In Championship - kevin - 01-29-2022, 06:38 AM