Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What last night's loss reminded me of...
(11-23-2015, 03:30 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: You think the Defense couldn't have stopped the Cards from getting a TD in OT?

I agree that if Green scores there we probably win the game.  However, Green didn't score there.  The chances of winning was lowered due to the failure of the play.  The play itself was a very risky - high risk, high reward - type play that didn't have the greatest chance of success, even with Green as your WR, 

Disagree. The fact a bad throw almost was a TD, proves that even a slightly better throw probably wins the game.

I think it puts the pressure on our wounded defense, not on the Cardinals offense...

In OT the favor goes to the home team. If we score a TD the entire pressure goes on Arizona to score. We can give up chunk plays, just dont let them out of bounds. 
In OT, it would be on our defense to force a stop or 3 and out. We'd have to play a more "normal" defense with Chris Lewis-Harris and Josh Shaw at CB. 
Do you think that ends well? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What last night's loss reminded me of... - RoyleRedlegs - 11-23-2015, 03:35 PM