Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Last Offensive Play Of The Game Was A TERRIBLE Call
(11-23-2015, 03:01 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: It's situational football with odds. What are your chances of making that TD pass to AJ vs. the odds of running the ball and getting a 1st down or not (with the added benefit of the clock being killed).

You still have a chance to score a TD and win the game with the latter. So many more benefits of running the ball in that situation, minimum is OT. Instead, minimum became a loss, and it happened.

It's easy to analyze after the fact, but they're paid enough to make a better decision. We would all be cheering if AJ caught that, sure, but since he didn't, there was a higher odd play.

I was screaming for them to run it and kill the clock before the play ever happened.  I'm not saying I know everything, I just believe there were more people then myself thinking running the ball was the smart move there.  IMHO our chances of winning go up substantially if we run the ball on that play.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Last Offensive Play Of The Game Was A TERRIBLE Call - Mickeypoo - 11-23-2015, 03:37 PM