Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compromised OL Off season plan
With Williams likely manning the LT position, the Bengals are likely not in play for Terron Armstead, Orlando Brown, Eric Fisher, and Duane Brown. As it stands now these players make up the top four free agent tackles per PFF.

Morgan Moses, Trenton Brown, and Riley Reiff are currently 5, 6, and 7 in the same rankings. After a somewhat unsuccessful stint with the Raiders Brown was reunited via a trade with his former team and will likely be a top priority for them to resign. The most intriguing free agent to me is Moses who offers a slight upgrade from Reiff and is younger, more durable, and would command a similar salary. If they miss on Moses, Reiff and 1st rounder could be the best option for the Bengals.

The wild card for me is Cam Robinson. He had a pretty good season for the Jags while playing on the left side. If Cam can switch to The right side, a potential reunion of Alabama teammates could be a solid option. While I’d love for Cincy to land Moses I think the more likely scenario is they go Reiff and pair him with a draft pick.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Compromised OL Off season plan - phil413 - 12-31-2021, 12:14 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - Au165 - 01-12-2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - Australiabengalsfan - 01-29-2022, 01:23 PM
RE: Compromised OL Off season plan - J24 - 02-16-2022, 01:17 AM