Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021/2022 A great Bengal's journey
(01-29-2022, 12:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I started this thread a few weeks ago. I hope everyone continues to enjoy the journey. I found myself watching playoff games and having to remind myself, enjoy the journey. We all get emotional.

We have the best AFC team tomorrow, not just this year but for years. I remember in the past we would get into the playoffs and fans and the media would say things that were accurate, but hurt our optimism. They said, who did they beat? Can AD win prime time games? Can the Bengals step up during prime time?

Raise your hand if you saw this team in preseason in the AFC championship, saw them beating the Chiefs, losing 2 OT games to Packers and to 49ers. Saw them sweeping both Ravens and the Steelers in blow outs.

So, I want our beloved Bengals to win tomorrow and then win it all. But, I will sitting in my favorite chair reminding myself, enjoy the journey.

Congrats to all of our die hard fans who never waivered (it is OK fans were upset) and kept supporting the team, it was a long tough ride, but my outlook is beyond positive in the coming years to be able to compete against he best and win.

Have fun everyone!!!!

This was a good thread I missed a couple of weeks ago Luvnit. Glad you brought it back. It has been one heck of a ride and
whether we win tomorrow or not this team is the next great team in the AFC in my opinion. I think the Chiefs are going to 
really fall off as they lose players cause of Mahomes extreme contract. The Titans are damn good though and so are the Bills
so I could see us competing with them in some great rivalries in the future.

Just a great time to be a Bengals fan and we have earned it. Expecting a win tomorrow but who knows what happens.

I just love this team's fight and the fact Zac Taylor has came into his own as a HC. Needed to see this to be hopeful for the
future with him at the helm. Smirk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021/2022 A great Bengal's journey - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-29-2022, 03:22 PM