Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Are Ya' Havin' FUN Yet ? Cincy In Championship
(01-29-2022, 04:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am having a blast Kev even if I just got the omicron variant lol

Doesn't matter I am getting over it already. I will WILL it into existence!

Seriously though, AFC CHAMPIONSHIP against the Chiefs who are probably the favorite to win the Superbowl right now.

The problem for them is we already shown we can beat them without Pratt, with a hobbled Logan Wilson, Spain getting
banged up, Carman playing at LG, us dropping 2 Interceptions, being down 14-0 etc.

Gonna come back to this thread later on with some brewskies and see how this thread grows. Great times. Wink

Glad your making it through the illness. Took my wife and me 2 weeks to get over it. But we're not vaccinated so I guess to be expected. I agree with your points about KC. I think we are pretty healthy going into tomorrow so it's going to be interesting. I just pray they come out with the same intensity that they did last week. To start the game with a pick was amazing.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Ya' Havin' FUN Yet ? Cincy In Championship - HarleyDog - 01-29-2022, 04:38 PM