Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Game Day- What Are You Doing Until The Game?!
What am I doing game day ? At 67, I'm resting. It is now Noon.

I can also say what I will NOT be doing after the game. I will not be getting a DUI, or waking up hung over Monday. No fun in that.

I may do something I never do. I may turn on the 2 PM Pre Game on CBS. I normally stay away from The Talking Heads before the game because their opinions are no better than ours. However it is the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP so I will watch Pre Game since Bengals are in AFC CHAMPIONSHIP. When Bengals Win, I will watch the many hours of Super Bowl pre game because Bengals will be in it. Otherwise I would not watch Pre Game. Only when Bengals in a Big Game like this, and I don't have to hear about a million other games as in a normal week.

So at 67, I'm resting and waiting. I will have to call my brother before the game. I will not answer his calls during the game. He calls at the worst times during Bengals games. He is also a long time Chiefs fan, so I don't need that garbage. So a call to my brother way before the game, and no more calls during game. That phone goes Off The Hook during game.

Oh Yes, some people on here today telling Fans to not drink the Kool Aid and to buy into their Negative Realism. Same Old Shut as they say there is TOO MUCH Who Dey on these Boards. Really, AFC CHAMPIONSHIP. Too much Who Dey ???? To them I have been saying before the game :

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Game Day- What Are You Doing Until The Game?! - kevin - 01-30-2022, 02:18 PM